Hakuna Matata Earrings
Designer The Empowerment Initiative
These earrings were handcrafted in Mombasa, East Africa. They are lightweight and used to empower local makers in the region. We make #ShopSmall a global affair that supports makers we partner with across the globe. The earrings were handcrafted using leftover textiles because we believe in waste not, want not. How are you impacting waste in your community? Every person that cares makes a difference. These are the measurements: 4” long and a circumference of 3 1/2”. Gift them to a loved one or yourself. All our earrings come with rubber backs (stoppers) and this design has 14K gold filled fish hooks. These earrings are various shades of brown.
- Enjoy FREE standard shipping on boutique orders over $100. Shipping fees are calculated per boutique. For boutique orders under $100, flat rate shipping is available ($8 domestic, international orders calculated at checkout).
- Domestic orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 2-4 business days.
- International orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 3-7 business days. All international duties & taxes are included in the price.
- You have 14 days from the day you receive your package to return your purchase.
- We offer two options for returns:
- FREE returns for store credit. Ship it back at no cost to you.
- Money back on original payment method. You’ll receive a full refund minus the return shipping costs of $6.