Women - Premium Felt Cotton - Dark Charcoal - Trenchcoat
Designer Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris
Designer trenchcoat from Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris Michael Corleone is the protagonist of Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather and Francis Ford Coppola's film trilogy based on the novel. He is the third son of Vito and Carmela Corleone. He is portrayed by Al Pacino in the films. His journey from family outsider to ruthless Mafia boss and eventual redemption is the central focus of the novel and the films. Designer Style ID: YLNFW22Contemp007W Colour: Dark Charcoal (Pantone 19-4008 TPX) Designed in France - Made in Vietnam Composition: 1. Outer: Premium Felt Cotton 2. Lining: Silky brocade 3. Button: Natural shell with laser cut 4. Decoration: Refractive vinyl faux leather 4-way stretch spandex Washing instructions: Dry clean only Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners. Size: Our size chart is European standardization. Tell us anything special about your body size (if any) for an adjustment accordingly, for free of charge, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy FREE standard shipping on boutique orders over $100. Shipping fees are calculated per boutique. For boutique orders under $100, flat rate shipping is available ($8 domestic, international orders calculated at checkout).
- Domestic orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 2-4 business days.
- International orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 3-7 business days. All international duties & taxes are included in the price.
- You have 14 days from the day you receive your package to return your purchase.
- We offer two options for returns:
- FREE returns for store credit. Ship it back at no cost to you.
- Money back on original payment method. You’ll receive a full refund minus the return shipping costs of $6.