Little People, Big Dreams - Harriet Tubman
Designer Hachette Book Group
Part of the critically acclaimed Little People, BIG DREAMS series, discover the incredible life of Harriet Tubman, the Underground Railroad conductor who "never lost a single passenger." Little Harriet was born into slavery on a plantation in Maryland. Though life was hard, Harriet persisted. She used all of her strength and bravery to escape slavery and journey north on the Underground Railroad. Harriet made the dangerous mission back to the South many times, fighting her whole life to bring others with her to freedom. This moving book features stylish and quirky illustrations and extra facts at the back, including a biographical timeline with historical photos and a detailed profile of the abolitionist's life. Little People, BIG DREAMS is a best-selling series of books and educational games that explore the lives of outstanding people, from designers and artists to scientists and activists. All of them achieved incredible things, yet each began life as a child with a dream.
- Enjoy FREE standard shipping on boutique orders over $100. Shipping fees are calculated per boutique. For boutique orders under $100, flat rate shipping is available ($8 domestic, international orders calculated at checkout).
- Domestic orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 2-4 business days.
- International orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 3-7 business days. All international duties & taxes are included in the price.
- You have 14 days from the day you receive your package to return your purchase.
- We offer two options for returns:
- FREE returns for store credit. Ship it back at no cost to you.
- Money back on original payment method. You’ll receive a full refund minus the return shipping costs of $6.