Cross Beaded Charm
Designer The Empowerment Initiative
This choker was handmade in Bentonville, Arkansas. The seed beads were sourced in Mombasa, Kenya and in the US. The choker is meant to be easy to slip on and off. It was inspired by our high school interns. Everyone has to be able to afford our pieces. We decided to offer beaded chokers as a fun alternative to the teenagers in our city, and across the globe, at an affordable price. Measurements: Between 14” - 15" from end to end. The pendant is 1 1/4” long and 3/4” wide. We purchased the charm pendant from a local vendor at our Farmer’s market that calls Germany and America home. Shop small, connect globally.
- Enjoy FREE standard shipping on boutique orders over $100. Shipping fees are calculated per boutique. For boutique orders under $100, flat rate shipping is available ($8 domestic, international orders calculated at checkout).
- Domestic orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 2-4 business days.
- International orders ship via USPS and usually arrive within 3-7 business days. All international duties & taxes are included in the price.
- You have 14 days from the day you receive your package to return your purchase.
- We offer two options for returns:
- FREE returns for store credit. Ship it back at no cost to you.
- Money back on original payment method. You’ll receive a full refund minus the return shipping costs of $6.